Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Why you gotta love Lehmann.



Why you gotta love this man you ask?

1. His beard...natural, untamed, unmatched, unconquered.

2. His gut. What a Classic and majestic beer belly.

3. He went to Cambridge

4. He is "not a doctor like you guys", but a "botanist by training."

5. He thinks cook books are for girls and handy books are for boys.

6. He has his mic attached every time he goes to the bathroom stall. Niccccce!

7. He will interupt you during an explanation and tell you that he needs "to go"

8.He has a tetanus-like jerk reaction removing his glasses when he reads his notes

9.You can't help but yell at him on Monday mornings...well bc you are sleep deprived and got a case of the Mondays

10. He is British...as is Borat. Resssssspect.

8 comments:

Elvis said...

Good way to redeem yourself Roman

Ashot said...

Haha. Excellent blog my man! I love it.

K-berg said...

Thanks guys, I do what I can...

Mariam said...

What a good blog, Roman! Dr. Lehmann is so cute. Remember that day when someone asked a question, and he goes, "Hello?" Awww :)

Anonymous said...

Hello

Anonymous said...

dr lehmann,

I am quite disappointed. A man with your reputation should have more to say...

Anonymous said...

Right, I do believe the blog speaks for itself now doesn't it? Oh I really don't know, why don't you just wikipedia it, I really should be going now. Its tea time.

sannere said...

my favorite about lehmann is how he shows up to random school events for free pizza. seriously, he must make at least 80,000 a year. does her really need the awful free marco's?