Tuesday, December 4, 2007

When The Legendary Blogs Die

People, something terrible happened! Our wonderful, amazing, and deliciously dirty blog that cought the attention of the world and brought in a net profit of 106 blog comments, has passed away! This is a sad day in blog history. This blog was a ground breaking blog. In no other time of blogistory has there been such a successful blog. 106 comments! And it was still growing. I mean, just think how big it could have been, had it not been cut down in its prime! Huge! Big! Very Huge! I was so saddened when I saw that our beloved blog has gone to blog heaven, that I decided that I would forgo my long awaited 60 blog extravaganza entry (I guess until the 100th blog), and write a blog about this tragic event. What is a sad day. Why? Why do all the greatest taken from us so soon after they come to us? Are we not worthy? Are we not worthy of a presence of such a great blog? Answer me Lord? Why has thee taken our blog so soon after its works of miracle? Dear blog, you left us mighty big fucking shoes to fill, big fucking shoes. And most of us know that we could never fill those mighty god damn large fucking shoes, but we try to do our best, to keep our memories of your glory, alive, as we shall continue writing excellent blogs until the end of time (or the internet). I declare 106 days of mourning in memory of our departed blog. Rest in peace dear blog, you shall be missed, you...shall...be...missed...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ashot, you gotta stop smoking because i think you are killing too many brain cells!!!

Anonymous said...

whoops, that was me

Ashot said...

whoops there it is!

K-berg said...

The 106-comment-blog was spectacular, it was almost as badass as the 88-game winning streak of UCLA in the 70s and almost as spectacular as the 212 points Wayne Gretzky put up on the board in one NHL season. It is a record that for all time immemorale will never be broken no matter how good UNC is/will be. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end and may this blog be blessed and Happy Channukah to all.
PS Ashot, my email is waiting.